header

Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Favorites.

I can't believe it's already Friday. Last week at this time I was rushing around trying to pack for Oregon. It feels like that was only a couple of days ago. Well here it is- a roundup of my five favorite things from around the web this week.




I am beyond in love with this art print from Leilani Joy Art. Since I can't yet afford to buy original art at this point in my life, I've been looking around for prints I'd like to decorate my home with. This one is pretty high on the list.











Sparkly by Young Magic. Obsessed, obsessed, obsessed.











Obviously I've been thinking about decorating, even though I've been away from home. These clay leaf bowls will be the perfect project for when I get back. The how-to can be found here, on Urban Comfort.









You may or may not be aware that Mercury went into retrograde yesterday, on 2/6. If things have started to seem a bit wonky, and communication is going a muck, this would explain why. Luckily Gala Darling has put together a list of 10 magical ways to make the most of mercury retrograde, proving that it isn't something to be feared!



With so many milks on the market today, it can be hard to decide which on is the best for you. (Think about it- dairy, coconut, almond, soy, hemp, etc!) This article over at the Free People blog does a great job of breaking down the pros and cons of each, so you can make the right choice based on your own personal needs.





xx elizabeth joy

No comments :

Post a Comment